Hey, so when a new hip bar opens downtown, and there’s a line around the block, and they’ve got the best gin fizz this side of the Mississippi, do you start worrying about where to park? Or do you just show up and stand in line around the block? You’ll park where you’ll park. Maybe it’ll be in the street right outside out studio. Maybe it’ll be in a pay-to-park kiosk around the corner or several blocks away, maybe you’ll walk down on your lunch break or right after work. Either way, our doors are open to you, and we’d love to see you walking through them. We trust you’ll figure out where to stash your car or how to connect with Uber or Lyft. Or thumb a ride to get here if you need to!
Parking garages are located:
- 12th St. Lanier parking garage (next to Tobacco Company, across from The Omni).
- 100 Virginia Street
- 14th St and Cary St.
You can also find ample street parking surrounding the studio.
- Virginia Street: M-F metered parking 2hrs. Free parking after 5pm and wknds.
- Canal Street: M-F metered parking 2hrs. Free parking after 6pm and wknds.
- 13th Street: Free two hour parking 8am-6pm
- Cary Street: Free two hour parking 8am-6pm
- 12th & Main Streets: Metered parking M-F. Unavailable 4pm-6pm
- 12th & Main Streets: Free parking after 6pm & weekends