WHAT WE ARE DOING
- We have a team of amazing people who work relentlessly to keep our studio environment clean and sanitized. Everything in the studio is cleaned multiple times per day between classes. We have regular and deep cleaning checklists which are followed by our team multiple times throughout the day.
- We use cleaners which are on the EPA’s list of approved cleaning supplies for killing COVID-19.
- We’ve added wipes to our selection of cleaning products which are available for clients. Please fully wipe down equipment after using.
- We have placed natural hand sanitizer at the entry of studio. Please sanitize upon entering and exiting.
- We have put out paper towels so that there is no community hand towels to share.
- We will be continuing community prop usage. Please consider purchasing your own to use in class if you are concerned.
- If you use props, clean them completely after class. We will then do a second level cleaning before they are used again.
- Although the hands on assists are loved in our our studio, we will regretfully put these on pause for the time being.
- While we have them in case you forget yours, we strongly discourage the use of community yoga mats. If you forget yours, we suggest you purchase a new one.
- We have no plans at this time to close the studio. We hope to be a haven of health for you during this stressful period and will be taking all precautions to remain open and available. If the worst case scenario happens, we will be prepared and will update you accordingly.
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
- If you are sick, please stay home.
- Wash your hands, wash your hands, wash your hands. Use soap and scrub for at least 20 seconds before and after class.
- Avoid touching your face with your hands. Use a clean towel to wipe your face during class.
- Bring a yoga mat and towels to each class- one for your mat and one for your face. Wipe up your sweat after class. Sanitize your mat at home after each class with approved EPA cleaners.
- Fully wipe down any props after use with sanitizing wipes.
- Consider bringing your own props for class. We have these available for purchase in our retail area.
- Don’t panic. Most cases of COVID-19 are mild and if you have a healthy immune system, your risk is minimal.
- Work on boosting your immune system. Skipping class now is like shooting yourself in the foot before a marathon! Keep practicing and stay healthy!
The Mindfulness Bar exists to support YOU- your health and well-being are the reason we are here. We will continue to update you with any further developments or changes.
We wish each of you wellness and strength. Keep up with your self-care regimens and we will get through this.
Healing energy to you all,
Rose and Yedda