We want to assure you that we take the health and well-being of our community, customers, and associates very seriously. Like you, we’re closely monitoring the developing effects of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic as communities re-open.
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have temporarily closed our studio to protect and care for those who work with us, our customers, and the public.
We have missed seeing you in our studio, but we have still been open online for virtual classes, where service remains uninterrupted.
With the phase 2 announcement in Richmond we have decided to offer 3 days of classes onsite at the studio effective Sunday June 14th. Classes will be in person at the studio Sunday/Tuesday/Saturday each week.
Here is what you need to know to join us in person on these days:
- You MUST wear a mask in the studio and keep it on in lounge area
- Mask on studio/class side is optional
- 6ft social distance must be followed, studio has markers on floor for mat placement
- Family members can remain closer while practicing
- You MUST bring your own mat/props/water
- You MUST sign up in advance on our website or on MINDBODY app
- The studio will be cleaned thoroughly
- Hand sanitizer is located at front desk
- Only paper products will be offered, all hand towels/glasses/etc. are no longer an option for use at studio
If you are feeling sick PLEASE stay home. If you are not feeling safe joining us in person ALL classes can still be joined virtually.
We are all in this together. We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and will follow guidance from public health officials and government agencies, so we can continue to support our customers and communities as needed.
For more information about COVD-19 and what you can do to keep healthy and safe, visit the Centers for Disease Control at cdc.gov or your local health department’s website.
As a reminder, Mindfulness Bar is a safe, sacred space for ALL and offers a refuge of silence and stillness for everyone. Please be mindful of this when you arrive back in the studio.